Fine Jewellery Sales Specialist
Competitive salary, commission, accommodation and meals on board, plus more
Would you like the opportunity to sell fine jewellery on board some of the most prestigious cruise lines, whilst travelling the world?
If you are outgoing, have a proven retail sales background, and have worked with luxury/fine jewellery brands whilst delivering excellent customer service… we would like to hear from you!
Harding+ is leading the way in innovative onboard cruise retailing, working closely with our cruise line partners and brand partners to ‘make every cruise better’. We stay at the cutting edge of retailing and consistently provide outstanding customer service, culminating in winning the Cruise Retailer of the Year award for 2022.
What you will be doing:
- Living and working on a cruise ship (you could be anywhere in the world!)
- Creating an exceptional and memorable retail experience for guests on board
- Maximising sales by promoting a quality range of fine jewellery through onboard seminars, presentations, and in-store events
- Developing detailed and extensive knowledge of all products as well as the brand culture
- Exceeding sales targets and delivering promotional events such as seminars and presentations
Who you are:
- Strong retail background and knowledge of fine jewellery, including experience of working with and selling luxury brands and individual pieces
- Excellent face to face customer service and sales ability, utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and driven to achieve sales targets
- Proven ability in public speaking and showcasing luxury items
- Adaptable to change and able to work in a high-pressure environment
- A strong team player who is goal orientated
What you will receive:
- Competitive salary and generous commission structure
- Accommodation and meals on board
- Necessary visas and seafaring documents to work at sea
- Dedicated in-house bespoke training across sales, product and brand
- Contract role, working and living at sea for up to 6 months at a time, with a 1-2 month break at home between contracts
Does this sound like you? Do you want to find out more about this unique opportunity to work at sea? Then please apply today…
Your adventure starts here!